I am in a playground, sleepy from a lot of dim sum and driving, and wishing I could stretch out on this bench while the munchkin bounces around. However, the designers probably wanted to make the park unattractive to homeless people; the bench is a little too narrow to lie on comfortably, or for that matter, sit on comfortably. I feel like the nose that’s been cut off to spite someone’s face.
- affirmandpromote on Grid drawings from the sketchbook
- Kathy Swartz on Grid drawings from the sketchbook
- Susan Zucker on The biggest problem with Gorsuch . . .
- Amy Zucker Morgenstern on Three things that make a room look tidier even though you’ve done almost nothing
- affirmandpromote on Three things that make a room look tidier even though you’ve done almost nothing