I still have to make my final, week-late Black History Month post. Today, though, just drawings. Mostly hands; a few feet. Our church’s lobby serves as a rotating monthly gallery, and I’m seriously contemplating having a show there consisting entirely of drawings of hands, but I’d have to have 8-10 drawings I was happy with. None of these is quite it, though the top left one comes closest. The model with the fabulous hands was there again this morning. I’m going to do justice to those veins eventually.
- affirmandpromote on Grid drawings from the sketchbook
- Kathy Swartz on Grid drawings from the sketchbook
- Susan Zucker on The biggest problem with Gorsuch . . .
- Amy Zucker Morgenstern on Three things that make a room look tidier even though you’ve done almost nothing
- affirmandpromote on Three things that make a room look tidier even though you’ve done almost nothing